Gold prices ended the U.S. day session solidly lower Thursday, on more profit taking from the shorter-term futures traders and…
Welcome to Agora Commodities!
We no longer ship internationally without a custom shipping quote. Please contact us for a custom shipping quote before placing an international order.
We are now offering FREE SHIPPING to customers who wish to ship their purchases to the Diamond State Depository. Please use coupon code IDSFREESHIP during checkout.
Agora Commodities is the first full service bullion dealer accepting the new revolutionary currency Bitcoin as payment for precious metals. Through our relationship with the largest bullion distributors in the United States we can offer all of the most popular gold, silver, platinum, and palladium items at a lower cost than most dealers.
At Agora Commodities we believe that buying precious metals gives you access to timeless and borderless assets and it is a great way to protect yourself and increase your purchasing power.
CALL US TODAY: (877) 576-7342
Silver Bitcoin Specie$20.17 Ƀ0.0560 Read More
This is a durable and attractive piece. It can operate both anonymously and non-anonymously. This product is helping to expand the Bitcoin economy. It is globally attractive as well, by design.
Baird Mint Rhodium Bar$1,476.00 Ƀ4.1210 Add to cart
Mexican 50 Peso Coin$1,525.43 Ƀ4.3010 Add to cart
The rim of this coin says it all, as far as what it offers intrinsically, “Independencia y libertad”(Freedom and Independence). The coin contains 37.5 grams (1.20565 troy ounces)of “Oro Puro” or pure gold. Also known as the Centenario, the obverse …
Canadian Maple Leaf .9999$1,273.66 Ƀ3.5560 Add to cart
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is the official gold bullion coin of Canada. Rising to popularity in 1979 because of the embargo against South Africa and subsequently the South African Kruggerand, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is today one of …
South African Krugerrand$1,277.37 Ƀ3.5670 Add to cart
The Krugerrand is 32.77 mm in diameter and 2.84 mm thick. The Krugerrand’s actual weight is 1.0909 troy ounces (33.93 g). It is minted from gold alloy that is 91.67% pure (22 karats), so the coin contains one troy ounce (31.1035 g) of gold. The remaining 8.33% of the coin’s weight (2.826 g) is copper
Gold American Eagle$1,287.24 Ƀ3.5940 Add to cart
1 troy oz coin Diameter: 32.70 mm Thickness: 2.87 mm Gross weight: 1.0909 troy oz (33.930 g) Face value: $50